OK, you can stop racking your brain for fun things to do this summer. Why? Well, because we’ve compiled a list of seriously sweet ideas that are made for summer livin’. What are you waiting for? Grab your friends, get out there, and make it the sweetest summer ever.
Make sure you share your bucket list experiences with us using #SweetSweetSummer and who knows… you may become Insta-Famous!
- Write on the sidewalk – with sidewalk chalk
- Have a water balloon fight.
- Run a 5k race.
- Take the ultimate jump photo or Boomerang.
- Go on a yard sale tour.
- Celebrate this sweet country of ours on July 1.
- Watch fireworks. Don’t forget to ohh and ahh for bonus points.
- Grab your fascinator head over to the Queen’s Plate on July 1-2. We won’t judge if you pick your horse based on its name.
- Go to a music festival. Don’t forget your floral crown.
- Beach day!