We all love smoothies, but have you gotten on the smoothie bowl train? Don’t just take our word for it, try one for yourself with this easy recipe, below. Serve at brunch in pretty bowls, with plenty of toppings, and don’t forget to pair with Girls’ Night Out Mimosa.
Citrus smoothie (serves 1):
- 3 frozen orange juice ice cubes
- 1 banana, frozen
- 8 large orange slices, frozen
- 3 tbsp unsweetened coconut milk
- unsweetened coconut
- hemp hearts
- almond slivers
- orange slices
- chia seeds
- fresh mint
- In a blender, combine orange juice, banana, orange slices, and unsweetened coconut milk until smooth.
- Place in a bowl and top with as little or as many toppings as desired.